Best Online CFI Renewal Program

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NCherches

Any opinions on which company offers the best CFI renewel online at the best price?

Thx

Gleim if you're able to expense it or don't mind spending the cash every 2 years. You're not required to sit there for the entire 8 hours like the American Flyers. With Gleim, you're finished as soon as you complete all of the modules.

Gleim if you're able to expense it or don't mind spending the cash every 2 years. You're not required to sit there for the entire 8 hours like the American Flyers. With Gleim, you're finished as soon as you complete all of the modules.

another vote for Gleim. I did the Jepp. one year and it had way too much BS. American flyers sounds like the best deal if you are paying out of pocket.

Is the American Flyers program decent or is it torture to watch? I want something fast and easy (not gonna lie)

Is the American Flyers program decent or is it torture to watch? I want something fast and easy (not gonna lie)

No!!!! Once you get going and the clock is running you can open another window and balance your checkbook. I for one don't mind the time and I haven't paid for a renewal since 2000. I will be renewing again in Summer of 2010. Since I am overseas, I will have to pay a modest charge to file the paperwork but well worth it. Otherwise, take your paperwork to your FSDO appointment and your set.

American Flyers is good with the on time fee, but a pain watching the clock on the lessons. I'll put a movie on or open another window, you just have to keep some activity up every handle full of minutes to keep the clock going. You can't just walk away.

American Flyers is good with the on time fee, but a pain watching the clock on the lessons. I'll put a movie on or open another window, you just have to keep some activity up every handle full of minutes to keep the clock going. You can't just walk away.
Gleim is great. Start the study outline and go watch some TV. Come back in 30 mins. and take the test. I also print all the outlines and make a binder every two years with the most current info. If you can get through Chapter 16, it's a breeze. $99.00 every two years is pretty cheap.

I have used Jeppesen for so long now that I can answer most of the questions from memory even if I didn't read the material. It is all that I have ever used. One time with the old video version, and about to be 4 times now with the online version. The company always picks up the bill, so the $119 never bothers me.

Latest resources

Back