• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best of luck to the CMR pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Best of luck in the future for the CMR pilots. I've been through an airline shutdown, many here have been through furlough(s). It's tough, sad, scary, frustrating, but you will make it through. I found a better job after my shutdown and I wish the best for you.

Farewell guys. Had one of your senior captains' on my jumpseat on the last day of operation. We had a nice chat and talked about how great an operation Comair once was. Sorry to see ya go...

It's oh so true, at one time, Comair was one of the Best Regional Jobs out there. It reminds me of one of my favorite quotes, "there but for the Grace of God go I". We are all just one flight away from humility.

Best to all the Comair pilots.

Just curious, did ALPA national ever issue any condolences or letter or anything to the Comair pilot group? I don't have access to the member log in anymore but the home page welcomes the NFL refs back to work on the 28th, but not a word on Comair.

Dave

Just curious, did ALPA national ever issue any condolences or letter or anything to the Comair pilot group? I don't have access to the member log in anymore but the home page welcomes the NFL refs back to work on the 28th, but not a word on Comair.

Dave

Dave, they did. It was a very heart felt letter from the General himself. He even said he's urging all MEC Chairmen out there to get Comair pilots preferential hiring......at other regional carriers.

Latest resources

Back