• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ATL - Virginia Highlands
SFO - The Redwood Room
MDW - Anywhere in downtown Chicago
JFK/LGA - Manhatten is tough to beat. Try Scores if you feel like giving away your hard earned $$!
MIA - S. Beach and Coconut Grove are Babe-A-Liscious!
BOS - Little Italy
San Jose Costa Rica - Beautiful women everywhere.
Madrid/Barcelona - Read above statement.
Dublin Ireland - Kings Pub

Hopefully many more to come.

If your out of the states:

Reykjavik, Iceland - Some of the most beautiful women you will ever see!

Crete, Greece - The most beautiful women I have ever seen! Lots of them too! Crete blows away Miami South Beach women.

I have to second Reykjavik. The prices were steep (came out to about $9 a beer for the cheap stuff when I was there), but the women were simply amazing... and very friendly!

T1bubba said:
I have to second Reykjavik. The prices were steep (came out to about $9 a beer for the cheap stuff when I was there), but the women were simply amazing... and very friendly!

So when are we all going? I will buy the first round!

Any night spot in Salt Lake City but you have to drink your beer fast because everything closes by 10:00 PM.

Anywhere in the Balearic Islands (ibiza) and mainland Spain. Iceland is also great. I make it a point to stop there for refueling and spend a night. London, Cyrpus, Sydney, Miami, and the Greek Islands also, but who has the time these days?

Last edited:
Prague, Czech Republic!!! Tall, slender ladies (most of those models you see whose last name ends in "ova" are either Czech or from a neighboring country - enough said), good beer, and everything is relatively inexpensive - Plus, they love Americans! To back up sat 74, we ported in the Balearic Islands and both Rhodes & Corfu, Greece - all great. As for Sydney, I am headed there again (drinking XXXX at the Orient Hotel in the Rocks) next month!

Prague is the call. Check out the K club, their motto is that the customer is KING, and they live up to it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back