Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SMOE

One Lucky Bastard
Ad pops up today on Climbto350 for Family Airlines for 74 CAs and FOs.

After the bit about 'ultra low-fares' it gets even better:

"If you have the ability to sustain yourself on little or no compensation during our certification process, this may be your once in a lifetime opportunity."

ROFLMAO :laugh:

WTF? just read the full climbto350 posting.........you're right, this one has to be top of the list. Does anyone else smell Liberian e-mail identity theft scam?

Sixty nine dollar fares using classic 747's between LAX and LAS...hmmm.

Hard enough to make that work out with smaller, more efficient aircraft...but domestic short-haul routes in older 747's. For such an ambitious scheme, they've been keeping it quite a secret.

Sixty nine dollar fares using classic 747's between LAX and LAS...hmmm.

Hard enough to make that work out with smaller, more efficient aircraft...but domestic short-haul routes in older 747's. For such an ambitious scheme, they've been keeping it quite a secret.

I know.......they've got a few 74- fuselages from the boneyard, and they've strapped them to a flat-bed semi or rail car! They didn't say they'd go Vegas-to-LA airborne.

I'd like to see that.

We can't call them "stewardesses" any more, and in that case they're not really flight attendants...so what's left?

Probably pull over at the Flying J truck stop and let everybody serve themselves.

Mmmm...day old burritos...

Had heard that Padre did some jail time.:beer:

Seriously? That's legendary.

I still can't believe how many of us flew up to Syracuse to listen to that snake-oil salesman...

Just goes to show you how desperate we were in the post-furlough year following 9/11.

Latest resources

Back