• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Job Boards

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's true that Rishworth is a regular job poster on the site, and the bulk of the jobs are currently foreign as they are the ones hiring. But we do have US and Canadian jobs as well. We average 25 new jobs a day.

Tim Kirkwood
Director, Member Companies
AviaNation.com

Try jsfirm.com, there the potential employers purchase the ads. Pilots looking for job visit for free. The jobs are real. 350 the pilots pay for the access so it seems they have a lot of older, strange jobs on that site. I found when I posted on 350 I would 150 resume the first day, many responders not even knowing who they had send a resume to.

JSfirm does seem like a good site, but from what I've seen (and I only check it very occatonally) they just don't get many job post. BUT I don't see a bunch of junk jobs there either, just none I'd be intrested in. Baically the only jobs that I ever see posted for up here in Michigan though are 90% USA Jet, once in a while some of the other cargo operators out of YIP and Pinnicle/Compass. Probably just has more to do with the fact there's just not much hiring going on.

Latest resources

Back