• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

best hotels near teterboro?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stayed at the embassy secaucus one time and there was an anime convention in the center there. I went for 2 days, it was AWESOME.

At all costs avoid the Hasbrouck Heights Hilton on Polifly Rd. That place has turned into a total sh!t hole in the past few years. You've got skanky hookers boning tricks (loudly) in the rooms, Jersey Shore wedding receptions getting in fights with each other in the crappy bar and other miserable treats.

Is that right? I hate hearing that, I actually liked staying there if I was at TEB for just one night or two. Usually we'd walk across the street to that sea food restaurant, they used to have pretty good food. However, it has been six years since I've been to TEB.

Also can't say I miss TEB all that much anyway. :p

However, it has been six years since I've been to TEB.

You Lucky Dog!! I sure wish I could say that. I'm up there so much I'm beginning to sound like a local, and I'm from the South!

Is that right? I hate hearing that, I actually liked staying there if I was at TEB for just one night or two. Usually we'd walk across the street to that sea food restaurant, they used to have pretty good food. However, it has been six years since I've been to TEB.

Also can't say I miss TEB all that much anyway. :p

The Hilton crashed and burned over the past two years. We generally get a crew/rental car and manage to go to the Crow's Nest at least once while we're there (I get to go back this week).

Mall hotels

Avoid the Homestead Suites in the mall group, all the others were good, but then I haven't been there in a few years.

ended up at holiday inn express. not near secaucus but there was a bus stop across the street. The hotel was descent. About what you'd expect out of a holiday inn. Had a good time seeing the sites in NYC. Thanks for all the input on where to stay.
PS: we couldn't get rooms anywhere else due to the power outages on the east coast and the marathon in manhattan that weekend.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back