Best Colgan Base?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GEORGE DUBYA

I think it is by far Jamestown. Booming economy spring breakers everywhere.Man asses is good too. Close too headquarters asked to fly more often. Is there any truth to the rumor that Colgan is opening a base in the Bronx? I heard the south bronx is just the place to be in the summer. Cooling down in the fire hydrants, peaceful nights, sandwiches from bodiga's. MMMmmmmm.THere is a new airport opening up South Bronx Municipal in June. Can't wait.

JST- With the world's steepest inclined plane! But seriously, some of the best rampers in our system work in JST.

Snaab

Snaab said:
JST- With the world's steepest inclined plane! But seriously, some of the best rampers in our system work in JST.

Snaab

"Yuns ready to board?"

I heard that a few times there

Take HYA in the summer and ITH the rest of the time. Just my last 2 cents. Actually ITH rocks in the summer too if you like the outdoors.

Prop 2 Jet,
I don' t know about SYR but BUf your spouse could find a job. There is a Candadien Naval Base right across the border. Does your wife have any experience as a streetwalker(Hooker)?

No but I am showing her the ropes by letting her hang out with your wife. :) How is Dee Dow doing? I saw the tall red head in MNZ a few weeks back.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back