• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best and worst airline uniforms

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know why everyone likes Delta. The double-breasted suit looks real good, along side the AMC Pacer with the 8 track stereo and the bell-bottom pants. I think it's about time airlines bring uniforms into the 21st century. At least JB is aiming in the right direction in terms of uniforms.

Hey the UPS and jetblue guys have it right. You can't beat free! If the boss wants me to wear lavender and he's going to pay for it. Who am I to argue.

FLB717 said:
Ok, I must admit I like hats, I don't like to wear it, but I think it finishes the uniform and makes it look professional. That and it keeps the folks from asking me for more Diet Coke thinking I'm one of our many male F/A‘s. Not that there’s anything wrong with that…

Nah, I hate the hats. The only people who wear hats anymore are bellhops and street side baggage folks. I'd give another 2-3% on our concessions if they would just get rid of the hats;)

"Newsflash: The best uniform is the one issued by a company that is not going into bankruptcy."

"ups uniforms are the worst"--this just makes me laugh. hey you know-the uniform may not make you happy it being an eyesore but my check is always ontime--after our new contract-the uniform will be the last thing i think about.

fbt (trying to wear my brown clown suit as little as possible)

You guys must go to bed early. The worst uniforms are Airborne Express (unless they have changed). They have (had) gray pants, yuck! and they probably have to pay for them. I really don't like ours they look to much like AA's. I wish we would have come up with something of our own! I don't wear the "hat" but I do think the United hat logo and Alaska hat logo look sharpe. I even think that new United paint job is sharp.

Best uniform?

Shorts and T-shirt with a baseball cap....Sandals, no shoes or socks.

Aye, only saw one group of pilots wear that unifom:

X-Navy P-3 dudes flying civilian contract on uh, Navy P-3s doing sonar buoy testing of the coast of St. Croix in the 80s.
Them guys flew a few hours a day in their shorts and T-shirts and ya could not wipe the smile of their faces when they walked down the stairs after parking the Orion and went over to the nearest tiki-bar with the coldest beer....:D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back