Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Been real quiet on the FedEx rumor front...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crew buses are being replaced by Polaris 4-wheelers...you heard it here first...

Ninerfan said:
Magnum,

So you don't want to hear the one about the Richmond ANG getting tankers instead of F22s? Ooops there I go again.

I'd actually believe that one...you think there are unknowns at FDX?? The F-22 transition "plan" changes hourly! Now some of us might go fly Eagles at LFI instead of Raptors...but not this kid.

Interviews

My bud got the call for a Mar 15 interview, did the "grip & grin" in mid Aug. Heard also "grip & grins" were coming back late Mar/ Apr.

Grip and Grins

Crashpad roomate was in yesterday trying to drop off a resume to the 727 ACP. Word from him was grip and grins on hold for 1-2 months and only accepting resumes as part of grip and grins. Email will be sent out when they start again.

MAGNUM!! said:
I'd actually believe that one...you think there are unknowns at FDX?? The F-22 transition "plan" changes hourly! Now some of us might go fly Eagles at LFI instead of Raptors...but not this kid.

How are Scrappy and Lucky? Know them from the Luke daze...

Meet and Greets

I tried to drop off a resume to my ACP last week and he stated that resume drops and meet and greets were on hold for 1-2 months because they have a pool. He expects the turn time from meet and greet to interview to be reduced quite a bit because the stack of resumes for most of the ACPs is pretty short. A mass email will be sent out saying the meet and greets are back and call to schedule. If this info came out in another thread, sorry for the repeat.

Slice121 said:
How are Scrappy and Lucky? Know them from the Luke daze...

Doing well. Lucky just snagged full time orders and Scrappy is a jB captain and TR. Scrappy will likely make the Raptor leap, not sure about Lucky. Bugs and Bang are also former Luke guys here and will both likely transition, too.

Latest resources

Back