BEECHJET - SIC needed In September

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Beechjetca

In need for a SIC in the BEECHJET 400A, September 1st and the the weekend of September 4th. These are part 91 trips. Beechjet time is a plus.

CPOT

I agree, no one should be offered an opportunity to work in this environment. Where does this guy get off?

It is surprizing there aren't some kind of requirements beyond three bounces though.

I agree, no one should be offered an opportunity to work in this environment. Where does this guy get off?

It is surprizing there aren't some kind of requirements beyond three bounces though.

There are requirements Celtic. And the most restrictive is ALWAYS the underwriter. The 'Open Pilot Warranty' clause in their insurance binder specifically states the minimum requirements for PIC and SIC.

My suspicion is that this is an operator that likely carries no liability insurance, or just does not care.

Heck, the OP didn't even need to post since obviously he can just go grab anyone with a Comm/Inst/ME. Can't believe it would be too hard!

In need for a SIC in the BEECHJET 400A, September 1st and the the weekend of September 4th. These are part 91 trips. Beechjet time is a plus.

CPOT

Oops. I thought I would be available on those dates, but I’m scheduled to work. I was going to offer my services. $550 a day plus travel and expenses. But, as I said, I’m unavailable.
I do have several friends that are furloughed from FLOPS that might be interested, and probably for a similar rate. Let me know and I’ll put you in touch with them.

you guys like jumping to conclusions with little information provided for that.

Latest resources

Back