Beechjet Avg. Pay?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CheeseDick said:
He was referencing the dual flameout issue...

I know my diamond doesn't have any problems :laugh:

Beechjets operated PROPERLY dont either.

fu69atacafyeah said:
now factor in training if youre not typed and take a few off those numbers for the first year.

One of the most ridiculous notions that has somehow made its way in to the business. Last I checked training was the cost of doing business. Any insurance is going to insist on the pilots going to a reputable full-motion school at least once/year. In the grand scheme of things the difference in cost between a recurrent and initial is minimal.

The above is only for starters. I just hired a guy to fly as co-captain on our Learjet 31A. The individual had over 5000 TT and was a Falcon 50 Captain. So are you telling me that I should've deducted 15K from his first year salary because he wasn't LR-JET typed ??? YGTBSM !!!

And you wonder why 135 pay rates are low...:confused:

Last edited:
I was getting 60K for BE400 FO at a 91 operator in AZ, with annual bonus. I flew CA trips every now and then with a contract pilot.

"""Beechjets operated PROPERLY dont either."""

And you know this how, have you told the NTSB your findings to support your idea

dime line said:
"""Beechjets operated PROPERLY dont either."""

And you know this how, have you told the NTSB your findings to support your idea

No!

They are aware of this too. Maybe you should do some homework before you shoot your smart mouth off.

I am VERY familiar with each incident. Being that I fly the aircraft, I stay very alert to the situation. I even personally know the Capt. of one of the flights.

Fuel additive is a limitation on the aircraft, as well as limitations on fuel temps, and engine anti-ice in the right conditions.

Do you not think that if they (NTSB and FAA) were finding a problem with the aircraft, that they would take action in the form of an AD or flight manual supplement? Think about it ACE!

Wow "shoot my mouth off" and "ace".
"I even personally know the Capt. of one of the flights"

WOW!!!! that is all that you can come up with. Well I know Both Captains and have flown with Both co-pilots, post glider flying. And being that I work for the company (7yrs in BJ).

But really, non of this is the point....What is the point, you think (by your statement) """Beechjets operated PROPERLY dont either.""" that these planes were operated improperly. So where did you get this info?

Oh by the way there is a flight manual supplement coming down the pipe, at flops we have already implemented the change, but of course you already knew that "ACE".

was that beech job with Hantz? Saw they paid 30k with c421 duties too boot...

dime line said:
Wow "shoot my mouth off" and "ace".
"I even personally know the Capt. of one of the flights"

WOW!!!! that is all that you can come up with. Well I know Both Captains and have flown with Both co-pilots, post glider flying. And being that I work for the company (7yrs in BJ).

But really, non of this is the point....What is the point, you think (by your statement) """Beechjets operated PROPERLY dont either.""" that these planes were operated improperly. So where did you get this info?

Oh by the way there is a flight manual supplement coming down the pipe, at flops we have already implemented the change, but of course you already knew that "ACE".

Yes, I am sure that turning the engine heats on prior to descent is going to make up for lack of prist or waiting to turn on your engine heat untill AFTER you have engine ice.

Latest resources

Back