• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bedford's weekly newletter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why post that here??? It is intended for Republic Airways Holdings emoployees, not the general public. Just curious what your point is?
And if the man wants to be religious, so be it. If you don't like it, don't read it.

The point is...don't mix religion with business.

The point is this is not a site to debate that.....and therefore I will stop. To you close minded individuals who stand for nothing, this is his corporate culture. It is debateable whether his ways reflect his beliefs; however, this is how he choses to run his company, and I don't think anyone will disagree when I say he does a damn good job at that. His employees may not be happy for various reasons, but as far as doing his job, he does it well and has his own beliefs. Leave it at that.

Why post that here??? It is intended for Republic Airways Holdings emoployees, not the general public. Just curious what your point is?
And if the man wants to be religious, so be it. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Sorry to point out the obvious, but his point is to embarass the company for theirs and the flight crews missteps.

Frankly, I AM AMAZED that the Captain made no communication with the passengers and did not appear in person in front of the passengers after overrunning the runway. I can understand a decision not to evacuate in heavy blowing snow. I do not understand not making a PA to the passengers during an emergency.

I think there is a word for that sort of inaction; it is called DENIAL.

Ahhh yes.....the high cost of low overhead.

The point is this is not a site to debate that.....and therefore I will stop. To you close minded individuals who stand for nothing, this is his corporate culture. It is debateable whether his ways reflect his beliefs; however, this is how he choses to run his company, and I don't think anyone will disagree when I say he does a dang good job at that. His employees may not be happy for various reasons, but as far as doing his job, he does it well and has his own beliefs. Leave it at that.

I don't see any debate at all. He talks a great game, then turns around and screws the employees at every turn. He definitely does NOT live his so called beliefs!:puke: :uzi: :smash:

Employees are required to read all memos.

It is not a company memo.!!! just a personal thoughts letter that is not required to be read. The Moran that posted it should realize that it is ment for Company!! and those in the company that want to read it.

I've seen this before. There's no legit reason to post company communications on this board.

Nope. Not the update. Completely optional.

I love some of you drama queens...oh, I'm offended, I'm gonna sue. THEN DO IT!!

Corbon, they are too busy logging PIC time with the way he has grown the airline. Too many people get their upgrade and piss and moan on flighinfo.

Like I said a year ago, if you go to RAH, you will be capt (most current upgrade was awared to Jan 05 hired).

I had a good time there, but it was my time to leave.

Latest resources

Back