Bedford's weekly newletter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Or alcohol with message boards.

I've seen this before. There's no legit reason to post company communications on this board.
Funny how the only time people complain is when it's "dirty laundry".

Here's a recent all-pilot email from our Chief Pilot. (I placed the #### but otherwise did not edit):

Instructions for access to Distance Learning have been requested, so in case anyone else needs this, just do the following:
1.Access the Hub at ####
2. Select Flight Crew Info
3. Select Distance Learning
4. User name is the letter "u" followed by your new ID #
5. Password is ####
6. Select required courses
7. There are two boxes that should list the modules that you need to complete or, ideally by now, say "You have no courses to complete".
8. After you think you're done go back and make sure that the computer agrees with you.
Remember, it has to be completed by Feb 28th. Enjoy.
PS Thanks to whoever sent the faceless picture of himself doing his training in his underwear while drinking a beer. I'm sure it was only a joke, but the nightmares didn't begin to subside until we shredded the picture.

Or alcohol with message boards.

I wonder how sober these guys are, or their writers, when they post these stupid company messages.
That aside, doesn't Bedford have like 9 kids or something? I think he's trying to repopulate rural Indiana.

PS Thanks to whoever sent the faceless picture of himself doing his training in his underwear while drinking a beer. I'm sure it was only a joke, but the nightmares didn't begin to subside until we shredded the picture.

Awesome idea. Awesome response from a management type.

Latest resources

Back