• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bed bugs followed me home!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm thinking about packing a hammock in my bag now after reading these stories.[/quote]

Now thats funny as S#$t....

If you think bed bugs are bad dont even begin to think about what happens with the remote control.

I take the baggie from the ice bucket insert the remote and tie a knot so that it never comes in contact me.

A Gay FA told me his " parther " uses them as sex toys on layovers then he laughed and said he was kidding ... sure he was

I also get extra towels and lay a path down to the bed those floors are 50% skin 25% dust mites feces and %25 jizz

clickclickboom said:
I also get extra towels and lay a path down to the bed those floors are 50% skin 25% dust mites feces and %25 jizz

Like the towels are any cleaner.

There was something on the other day about hotels and when they change the sheets.

It was suggested that you ask at the front counter if your room has fresh sheets because hotels won't always change them. If they don't look dirty or very used, they just remake the bed.

Nice!

eP.

I have a lot of family in law enforcement and they have given me another travel tip-

When you check in to a hotel, pull the comforter off the bed and burn it. It's true about bodily fluids glowing under black light. That thing (among others) is covered in so much DNA that it will light up Chicago when it's under the black light.

Also, how often do you see the maids changing out the comforter? Sure they are always hauling around clean sheets/towels in their carts and that at least gives us the impression that the sheets/towels are being changed out (even if they are not). But comforters? Never seen a cart full of comforters.

Be afraid of the comforter.

Latest resources

Back