Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fins Up

Fly Fast, Live Slow
In the spirit of one of the longest rivalries in NCAA football, GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY!!!

Sure it ain't the greatest college football you'll ever see but I love to watch it anyway.

Gawd that seems like a lifetime ago, marching on and then filling the stands. The Prez sitting on one side and then the other for a half each. The pushups on your buddies' hands after a TD. Freezing your arse off when that cold Philly wind blew into Veterans Stadium. Standing to sing "Blue and Gold" while Army stood in respectful silence, and then doing the same thing as they sang.

I'm sure glad I'm not doing that crap anymore!!!:laugh:

But I'd do it all over again if given half a chance! BEAT ARMY!

I obviously don't have a dog in this fight but with the clowns we see on the field and in the stands nowadays it sure is nice to read this,

Standing to sing "Blue and Gold" while Army stood in respectful silence, and then doing the same thing as they sang.

especially considering the circumstances a lot of these fine young men and women will shortly find themselves in. Best of fortune to all.

As a Naval Aviator serving on a 1yr IA with an Army infantry brigade in Iraq, I too will say, "GO NAVY!!! BEAT ARMY!!!"

Of course, the worst thing about being an Annapolis Grad is having to tell everyone you were in the Navy (Marines are excluded from this one)

What the hell do I know, I was too dumb to come in out of the rain,

But anyway... From one of the few West Pointers in the airline world...

Go Army!!!

Beat Navy!!

I didn't go to the High school on the Hudson but I still watch the game every year.

GO ARMY!!!!

BEAT NAVY!!!!

Try jumpin ship to the blue side - one side views you as a traitor and the other as a mole - but what more can I say GO NAVY!! BEAT ARMY!!

After the first couple of post I thought it was going to be like Army's season this year. I'm glad there are a few diehards out there.

On Brave Old Army Team.

GO ARMY! BEAT NAVY!

Latest resources

Back