• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Beat Army

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BTW - the current Supe or Dant has forbid the use of the phrase "Beat Army" as we are in a joint war on terror (or low gas prices however you want to look at it) While "Go Navy" is fine the other is not excpet for the week leading up to the game. Also no longer college men from sea to sea but colleges from sea to sea, at this rate the Herndon memorial will have to be removed because of its appearance... but as one who had the last "real" plebe year BEAT ARMY both on the football field and in the budget process.

Good point coho92,

We can only hope the Dant's new guidelines will help our impressionable young Mids to not confuse the GWOT with NCAA Division I-A football.

BTW - the current Supe or Dant has forbid the use of the phrase "Beat Army" as we are in a joint war on terror (or low gas prices however you want to look at it) While "Go Navy" is fine the other is not excpet for the week leading up to the game. Also no longer college men from sea to sea but colleges from sea to sea, at this rate the Herndon memorial will have to be removed because of its appearance... but as one who had the last "real" plebe year BEAT ARMY both on the football field and in the budget process.

What a load of CRAP!!! It's about a football game and a healthy school rivalry, not the dam GWOT. Those guys need to lighten up.

They didn't write Blue and Gold, so they can't change it. In my book it will always be "Now college men...". It's nothing sexist, it's just, again, the way it was written. None of the women I went there with ever mentioned anything about it not being fair.

Lastly, you must be a '96er since that was the last real plebe year.

No alumni hall when I was there ergo no ac on iday but hey its all about the game. ps had a '41 guy tell me some stories a couple of months ago, I thought I had it bad

Quick question...

Which "Army" are they referring to?

Arnie's Army?

KISS Army?

Salvation Army?

The Army Of One?

Thanks in advance!

Pfft, that CONOP in the Army vid is so fake. They should learn that a real one is cut and pasted from a similar op from last week, contains incorrect frequencies/callsigns and displays old QRF data.

Pfft, that CONOP in the Army vid is so fake. They should learn that a real one is cut and pasted from a similar op from last week, contains incorrect frequencies/callsigns and displays old QRF data.

And why are they trying to look like a local cell of those Mexican EPR a**holes?

Latest resources

Back