• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Beat Navy

GO ARMY
RUMFWFZXYAOXKNC.20070404201704.gif

Army is always a dangerous opponent, especially in this grudge match, but you gotta like the way Navy has been playing in the first half.
GO NAVY

That game coulda been much closer if Army hadn't had some pretty big miscues. We might only have beat them by 20 or so.

GO NAVY!!!

I started rooting for Army towards the end. I just wanted them to get one touchdown. It's all ok though, in the end it's the same team. Go Navy!

CM

I'm just going to climb into my foxhole and wake-up from a bad dream. GO ARMY -next year

Haha! Not enough. Never enough! The point spread was just that bad,... I think the turning point was the fumble within the 5 yard line. I think that's when I started to know it was all over for them.

CM

BTW - the current Supe or Dant has forbid the use of the phrase "Beat Army" as we are in a joint war on terror (or low gas prices however you want to look at it) While "Go Navy" is fine the other is not excpet for the week leading up to the game. Also no longer college men from sea to sea but colleges from sea to sea, at this rate the Herndon memorial will have to be removed because of its appearance... but as one who had the last "real" plebe year BEAT ARMY both on the football field and in the budget process.

Latest resources

Back