BE-99 Job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jafo20

We're looking for a BE-99 pilot. You'd be flying a single pilot UPS run in New England. We require 2000TT and 500ME. PM me for details.

Last edited:
Just curious. What part of New England? Is it an out an back run? How long would you be at the layover?

be99 pilot

i am a recently laid off hawker 700 pilot in central ny looking for a scheduled type flying job. 3800 total/2000 me/1000 jet. willing to relocate. pay would be a factor $40,000 min. please give me more info-pay,base,schedule,etc. thanks

The run is out of northern Maine. It is an out and back, with a 9 hour layover. Pay is 33 plus 5 perdiem, so you get 38/year. Wiggins Airways is the company. Feel free to shoot 'em a resume if you're interested.

PM me, if you have any specific questions.

Last edited:
I figured it was Wiggins. I flew into Bangor last month and saw one of theirs.

hey man

is this J Z. from flight express. This is T S at ameriflight. nice to see you posting here. had a few days off, so i am in st louis. call me

T.S.

Congrats on the new job, man. Send my regards to B. B.

414:

Yeah, the company is Wiggins. I should've been more descriptive in my first couple posts.

Sounds like a decent gig. I am actualy up here in Bangor stuck for the weekend, was ferrying a new but very sparcely equipped 172 over the pond, but DG went tits up, as did my handheld GPS, so hopefully I can get the DG fixed and find a handheld GPS.

Any other flightinfo people in Bangor?

The Presque Isle pilot they have now is gay! But good looking...lol!

Just joking about that..hes a greet guy! Happy flying!

Latest resources

Back