• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Base for republics 175

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AND should have every pilot at RAH up in arms!!!!! I am, but i'm afraid there are too many aloof FOs too busy drooling over upgrades instead of lighting up torches!!!

and what is our motivation to light up torches? It all pays the same to us. Or did you all forget that little fact? We FO's walked into the contract you now-captains gave us, and you wonder why we are not all rushing to your side over how many of you ought to be getting 80k+ a year. My $22 an hour response is "tighten up your contract language next year, it'll be a quicker fix than any greivence".

There should be a base decided before they come on property! PERIOD!
This is a BS scam to keep our senior capts (that got screwed the first time) from bidding back to RPA where they should have been to start with.
The company had no problem making E135/E140 bases before the aircraft was on property. Decide on a base and open the bids!

A base will be decided before january, I assure you. That is still a few months away. I'm no kool-aid drinker, I am just taking the side of logic. We'll have 175 lines by mid november, and a base as well at that time.

CO in late jan??? I doubt you guys will be ready in time for CO flying.

and what is our motivation to light up torches? It all pays the same to us. Or did you all forget that little fact? We FO's walked into the contract you now-captains gave us, and you wonder why we are not all rushing to your side over how many of you ought to be getting 80k+ a year. My $22 an hour response is "tighten up your contract language next year, it'll be a quicker fix than any greivence".

#1. i'm an FO at RAH, but on the 145, sorry if i'm not worthy of your 170 highness
#2 "your side" is "my side"
#3. if you don't see what #2 is about, you are a ******************************
#4. "rushing over to your side"?!?!?!?!?!
#5. your $22 attitude makes you a piece of ********************

seriously, you are going to ignore a vile breach of contract because you are an FO? I say the following with all my heart, I hope you resign from this company.

Latest resources

Back