• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Base Changes at Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Orf closed b/c air willy pulled out, leaving no station personel to run the 9l crap... or so i heard. I would expect to go back there if and only if UsAir gets somebody else to serve it...

What are you smoking? US Airways is running the station! Do your homework a little better next time. It might be that Colgan isn't actually making money off the thing. Huh? What about that?

Shy

What are you smoking? US Airways is running the station! Do your homework a little better next time. It might be that Colgan isn't actually making money off the thing. Huh? What about that?

Shy

Sorry bout that, just spewed back from managment, did dig deeper, seems that ORF closed as a base, but is now being served out of LGA, with the LGA crews.

It will be in the lines later - Welcome to the hub... i feel MHT next.

run boys run

HEF Domicile

Is the HEF domicile senior or junior? Can newhires get HEF off the bat or is that unlikely? Are 1900 and Saab pilots based there?

Lastly, what is the latest estimate for us to see the Q400s on the line at EWR? How soon?

Is the HEF domicile senior or junior? Can newhires get HEF off the bat or is that unlikely? Are 1900 and Saab pilots based there?

Lastly, what is the latest estimate for us to see the Q400s on the line at EWR? How soon?

Newhires can get HEF. many people bid out of there because of the cost of living, tough commute and the abuse involved with being based at a maintenance base. i hear it is closing though so stay tuned. Just saab pilots based there right now.

the Q should be operational the third week of jan. 08

Newhires can get HEF. many people bid out of there because of the cost of living, tough commute and the abuse involved with being based at a maintenance base. i hear it is closing though so stay tuned. Just saab pilots based there right now.

the Q should be operational the third week of jan. 08

Wow, that's pretty soon. Do you already have pilots training for the aircraft now? How's recruitment for that aircraft and the "wonderful" EWR base going - are newhires flocking to that thing?

Lastly, has CAL and Colgan resolved how and where they will park the Q400s at EWR yet? I hear it has a very large wingspan.

Wow, that's pretty soon. Do you already have pilots training for the aircraft now? How's recruitment for that aircraft and the "wonderful" EWR base going - are newhires flocking to that thing?

Lastly, has CAL and Colgan resolved how and where they will park the Q400s at EWR yet? I hear it has a very large wingspan.

ahh i dunno bout that. i have no idea how their staffing for Q fo's is going.

first q fo class done indoc, should be in toronto now. 10 newhires, all high time compared to what regionals are hiring these days. I think most have turbine time. 2nd fo class starting in dec (10 fo)

Meanwhile, FO's in the company looking to transition to the Q keep getting kicked in the nuts, then bounced to the outermost regions of the system... Who cares if they gave up their lease and are living in the back of their car now.

Love the rock star treatment

CJC pilot, didn't you leave colgan months ago??? I keep seeing you post info on here about the company...do you really miss us that much?

Latest resources

Back