• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Barnstormers Aerial Advertising

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Look up the definition of "challenge" avbug.

You're arguing with yourself. You are the waste of time. 7000 posts should have tipped me off. I don't have the time to show you your flawed logic (which is prolific), especially because you obviously don't think anyone else has anything useful to say. I have made some very cogent points... you ignored them. If you didn't, you plainly argued with them, all reason to the contrary. It seems you just like being right, even about something so silly as the semantics of a flying task.

Your comprehension lacks. I asked you to compare comments, not the pilots. You didn't get it. I'm sorry.

Fine.

Well, here you go... "you're right. About everything, I mean. There's no way I could have any idea about what I'm saying."

This is why, it seems, that people make little quips about you. I didn't know... but now I do.

By the way, thanks again for more of the resume. I thought I very clearly said I wanted no more of it, but you provided it anyway.

Again, I'm very impressed.

Last edited:
avbug claims nothing is dangerous only the user WTF. So if an unrecoverable wind shear strikes avbug as he is fighting a fire and he ends up dead I suppose that was his fault. If he had an un-commanded rudder hard over on his aircraft resulting from faulty maintenance that was his fault. If wires chaffed and caused a fire that was his fault. If the wing fell off because of structural fatigue then it is his fault. If the pressure vessel failed because of poor design and fatigue it is his fault. All these things have happened I guess according to avbug the pilots did it.

What a moron, it is unbelievable what some people will believe.

avbug claims nothing is dangerous only the user WTF. So if an unrecoverable wind shear strikes avbug as he is fighting a fire and he ends up dead I suppose that was his fault. If he had an un-commanded rudder hard over on his aircraft resulting from faulty maintenance that was his fault. If wires chaffed and caused a fire that was his fault. If the wing fell off because of structural fatigue then it is his fault. If the pressure vessel failed because of poor design and fatigue it is his fault. All these things have happened I guess according to avbug the pilots did it.

What a moron, it is unbelievable what some people will believe.

I have quickly learned what others apparently already knew about avbug. I doubt he/she is a moron, but he/she certainly needs a different hobby. Avbug may be the safest pilot in the world, but he/she would argue about the color of the sky if it made him/her feel "right." That should trouble avbug, but it probably doesn't.

An inability to discuss is quickly followed by insults. nismo611 was put on the ignore list some time ago for his or her failure to have anything worthy to merit a response.

Without a doubt, "airplanessuck" deserves the same consideration, and is therefore so consigned.

An inability to discuss is quickly followed by insults. nismo611 was put on the ignore list some time ago for his or her failure to have anything worthy to merit a response.

Without a doubt, "airplanessuck" deserves the same consideration, and is therefore so consigned.

There is no discussion with you... no concession. You just talk at people. You may as well block everyone and just blog away.

Ooooohhhh the "Ignore List!!!" You guys are IN for it now!

Nobody's "in" for anything. It's a handy site feature reserved for those who have nothing worthwhile to contribute. It simply serves to declutter by wasting time with them. Their name appears, but their post doesn't appear, and they're easily ignored. It's a nice feature.

Latest resources

Back