Banner Towing near DFW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Brokepilot

I have seen aircraft towing banners in the DFW area and was wondering if any of you knew what company it was. If so, any idea of minimums or qualifications?

I put in a resume to fly jump planes, but haven't heard anything from them. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Brokepilot

I know you didn't specifically ask about jump pilot mins, but a place down in San Antonio is looking for 500/100 or better for their Twin Bonanza. Dunno what the mins for a single engined jump plane would be, though.

Huh, so now you look for a real job.

Banner Towing In Dallas

The name of the company for banner towing in Dallas is Night Hawk Aerial Advertising. They are based out of Houston, but if you go to Redbird (Dallas Executive Airport), ask for Bob at Dallas Aviation Services. He is the FBO manager and can tell you who to call. They fly PA-235 Pawnees. You will need to have at least a tail wheel endorsement and probably 300 hours total time with your commercial. If you want to email me at [email protected], I can give you more of a backround.

Thanks, I'll drop you an e-mail.

Skydive gigs

As far as flying a jump plane goes, you have to visit the dropzone and introduce yourself (Make a jump, It's fun).

Goodluck

I am going to go out there and talk to them today. I doubt they're flying today with the weather like it is, but there should be somebody out there.

As far as jumping, 10 years ago I wouldn't have hesitated, but today I think that I would have to think about it a bit first. I have heard that free falling is a serious rush, maybe I'll try it, we'll just have to see.

Brokepilot

Latest resources

Back