• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bankair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FYI,this outfit just does NOT rate an "air carrier certificate" under PT 135,with all the ACCIDENTS and loss of life that they have had!!!!One has to to wonder what is going on at the CAE FSDO that this bottomfeeder outfit(Bankair) can still rate a certificate???????Any other outfit with a similiar accident rate would have had their air carrier certificate jerked by the FSDO after only 2-3 accidents!!!!!!!!!!
Has bribery or corruption crossed your little mind yet???????????:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

They didn't hire ya, huh G-force? :p

FYI,this outfit just does NOT rate an "air carrier certificate" under PT 135,with all the ACCIDENTS and loss of life that they have had!!!!One has to to wonder what is going on at the CAE FSDO that this bottomfeeder outfit(Bankair) can still rate a certificate???????Any other outfit with a similiar accident rate would have had their air carrier certificate jerked by the FSDO after only 2-3 accidents!!!!!!!!!!
Has bribery or corruption crossed your little mind yet???????????

Yo dude, get a life!!!!!!:nuts::nuts::rolleyes::puke::(:angryfire:angryfire:bawling::bomb::uzi:

Bankair Landfill Co.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They didn't hire ya, huh G-force? :p

Not at all,hammer2 dude,not at all!!!!!!!!I just NEVER applied,although their reputation was VERY well known to me and to MANY others in the SE with all the dead pilots in grave yards!!!!!!!
This place should be called the Bankair Landfill Co!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :laugh::D:laugh::D

Last edited:
I used to meet a Bankair Mitsu at Concord...he always made it!

In fact there was a bit of time where we operated for Bankair on a medical samples route-it was a good run but nothing you could do in one of their machines which is why they subbed it out to the outfit I was flying for.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back