Bankair Bye Bye

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flagshipper

heard from a friend that has a layover with bankair guys that several of their runs are being consolidated or eliminated completely?? anybody know this to be true?? how about other companies that do fed reserve runs??? will they be affected

heard from a friend that has a layover with bankair guys that several of their runs are being consolidated or eliminated completely?? anybody know this to be true?? how about other companies that do fed reserve runs??? will they be affected

US Jets in Athens, GA just picked up a Fed run and I've been wondering where they got the work from.

In a matter of time all FRB (Federal Reserve Bank) runs will be gone. With all the electric banking going on now, and more coming into play, it will happen. The best way to build up time and have a great time is on its way out.

In a matter of time all FRB (Federal Reserve Bank) runs will be gone. With all the electric banking going on now, and more coming into play, it will happen. The best way to build up time and have a great time is on its way out.

Not Entirely true, FRB always have a paper trail. Plus to my understanding some can not go Check 21, there has to be an actual check to be processed and cleared.

I don't see it going away anytime soon.

what is going on over at bankair? heard that they may be closing their doors in may. any truth to this? if so, sorry to the pilots and their families.

all the fed carriers have changes coming: epps is not going to be doing fed stuff anymore; bankair, act, and air1st will be doing most of the work.

just new route bids, that's all; as far as checks going bye bye, i'd say 3-4 years min.

yeah, we all knew that the runs were reduced, but the rumor was that they just decided not to continue with just the reduced runs.

yeah, we all knew that the runs were reduced, but the rumor was that they just decided not to continue with just the reduced runs.

I don't think they'll quit flying all together. There's obviously a big transition period coming.

They are not closing any doors. They are changing things around a bit and some cities will lose thier planes. They are losing people to various airlines which is a good sign. There was a dry spell there for awhile.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back