Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Think of it THIS way!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=121171

As I have said before,the place,Bankair just does NOT rate a PT.135 certificate!!!!!!
I believe thier "insurance carrier" just could NOT afford to pay out anymore claims for "loss of life/property damage",hence the CARGO only restriction!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:D:laugh::D

Hey G-Farce dude,let me tell you something!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think of it THIS way,if you "worked for this outfit",you absolutely COULD NOT be fired for giving a "safety briefing"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "A cargo only" outfit might be just "what the doctor ordered" for "bottomfeeder type-individuals" like yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of business?????????????????????????

Hey Paradoxus dude,I think this place either is going out of business,or already has gone out of business!!!!!!!
If the place is still in business,it should NOT be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire :laugh::laugh:

Hey Paradoxus dude,I think this place either is going out of business,or already has gone out of business!!!!!!!
If the place is still in business,it should NOT be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire :laugh::laugh:

Hey G-force,ya BIG TURKEY,I bet you're getting excited because another "season" of BANNER TOWING is almost here down in MYR!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you pull lots of college aged "tail" at the bar next to the "bunker supply store" when you tell them you're a "pilot" dude!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::angryfire:laugh::laugh:

Never towed banners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Diesel dude,I have NEVER towed banners as you alleged!!!!!!!However,I do believe that you have at some point in your brief aviation career!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire :laugh::laugh:

Is this place still in business or what???????????????:laugh::laugh::laugh: ;););) :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes of course, they seem to be doing well too. In my opinion BankAir is a solid and reliable Part 135 operation based in the SouthEast.

They do a great job with their fleet of Learjets. Their recently refurbed Lear 35's are economical and the model is still a fantastic aircraft for charter ops for a number of reasons. They also operate a Lear 60.

http://www.bankair.com/fleet/

Why do you ask?

Sad & nefarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes of course, they seem to be doing well too. In my opinion BankAir is a solid and reliable Part 135 operation based in the SouthEast.

They do a great job with their fleet of Learjets. Their recently refurbed Lear 35's are economical and the model is still a fantastic aircraft for charter ops for a number of reasons. They also operate a Lear 60.

http://www.bankair.com/fleet/

Why do you ask?

They must have had a "complete overhaul" in the mgmt dept for you or anyone to be heaping "praise" on a company with its sad and nefarious history!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check out the "accident reports" going back to the 1960's!!!!! Walk over to the FSDO there at CAE and check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:( :confused::confused::confused: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back