Bank Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To RedDogC130

For your information Dude,I have a Job,and the title is CHIEF PILOT with some very,very knowledgable,very professional,upper mgmt. types.
If you do not work there any longer,then why are you defending your ex-employer???????It doesn't make much sense to me!!!!!!!

I worked there for over 4 years, and it was with a GREAT bunch of people. When we would meet at our hubs for a sort, we would talk about what we did during our three day weekends, and how much fun we had. Not b^tch about the boss. Yes, there was some complaining, but 80% of are conversations were about the fun were having. When you become PIC you are in charge, you do ever thing except file a flight plan. What I am doing now is you have to ask somebody who is sitting in an office 3000 miles away what they want us to do. Sometimes you had to do that too, but very rare. I have been gone for 3 years and I STILL miss it!!! First thing I learned was a check list for emergancy is only good if the problem is in the checklist. I learned how to think outside that checklist for the items that are not in the FlightSafetly check list that they use. Accidents happen anywhere, any plane and for many reasons. I left becuase I see the check haulers going awat in the next few years.

Hello RedDog, I know who you are, do you know who this is?? PM if you do.

I am in a rush, need to get my beer.

hey reddog, do you fly for the maryland ANG? I met a former Bank Air pilot at the FBO I work at and he said he was in the MANG.

G-force said:
For your information Dude,I have a Job,and the title is CHIEF PILOT with some very,very knowledgable,very professional,upper mgmt. types.
If you do not work there any longer,then why are you defending your ex-employer???????It doesn't make much sense to me!!!!!!!

Ah ha! G-force is trying to steal a possibly qualified canidate
from BankAir...a management weeny putting down another
outfit. Hmmmm, is the pilot shortage that bad?

Your words about upper management...talk about the
blue koolaide...geeze. Just wait till they start resigning
and taking "Golden Parachutes" with them. Will be looking
for your posts about that...ready with a "told you so".

In the mean time maybe you can reference a thread where
some ex employee defended your wonderful outfit! You sound
like the perfect company man...I have never found a perfect
company though. Enlighten us!

Last edited:
To belchfire

From a very reliable source at CAE,Bankair is not allowed to carry pax either 135 or 91.That seems to say something about the mgmt.

G force, I don't know how reliable your scource is......?

I don't work there, either--just for the record.

When I worked there, we were able to take anyone that management approves..121/135 not a problem at all. 91 or just joe nobody, we had to call and get permission. We would only take the 91 or other if we knew them or someone else did. Do not know who you source is but tell them to check again. I do not work there now but my wife can still fly on them when I call and ask.

Latest resources

Back