• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bancroft vs. Superior???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just did and everything is normal. Just closed, since it's 935EDT.

I stand corrected. I am now being told by everyone and their mother that Bancroft is Bankrupt. What a shame, too. I liked their hats.

Superior (Midway) still sucks.

Bancroft is not dead, just really, really slow. I placed an order in the beginning of April and got my hat the second week of June. The comparison is moot because I had a Superior hat and it was just crap. Cheaply made and cost the same as a Bancroft.

I have searched high and low for a Bancroft hat. Every pilot shop I have contacted has told me they cannot get Bancroft any longer because they are out of business. If not true, why has about a dozen or more shops told me the same thing?

Anybody try a Bernard? Seems the local shop is carrying them to replace Bancroft.

I have searched high and low for a Bancroft hat. Every pilot shop I have contacted has told me they cannot get Bancroft any longer because they are out of business. If not true, why has about a dozen or more shops told me the same thing?

Anybody try a Bernard? Seems the local shop is carrying them to replace Bancroft.

never heard of a Bernard.....anyone know if they have a website or something....im not sure whats going on at Bancroft but ive tried them a dozen times in the last few days and i keep getting theyre automated system....and when I press the customer service extension it just rings for two days and noone picks up......very frustrating to say the least.

Bancroft is not dead, just really, really slow. I placed an order in the beginning of April and got my hat the second week of June. The comparison is moot because I had a Superior hat and it was just crap. Cheaply made and cost the same as a Bancroft.

Sorry, went into BK and when they came out they had no customers

Latest resources

Back