Ban on tobacco urged in military

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Inform me?

If you take your attention from the right wing blogs/propaganda for a minute, you might see that you will still have a choice.
Why have I heard that private helath care will be eliminated, that MSA's (Medicla Savings Accounts) will be eliminated. BTW How do you cut costs without limiting access?

If you take your attention from the right wing blogs/propaganda for a minute, you might see that you will still have a choice.

Take a look at the property insurance issue in Florida due to hurricanes...its a case study for the hopefully never to happen govt healthcare. The next time there is a hurricane Andrew (and for Floridians I hope never), the money topic will be sure to surface. Different topic yes, same financial fundamentals....

And your quote shows your ignornace...state facts not opinions. I'm not a a left wing or a right wing guy - no Rush, no liberals, no whomever else is trumpeting their party's talking points.

Its always "right wing" this or "right wing" that with YOU people. Yawn. I enjoy my liberty, I guess that qualifies me as an evil _____insert insult here____. When are you going to take the hint: YOU WANT IT - YOU BUY IT. You're right in one respect I guess, I (for now) have the choice not to pay YOUR insurance. Lazy arrogant ####.

This rant brought to you by a wonderfully aromatic Oliva Serie V torpedo.

Last edited:
Its always "right wing" this or "right wing" that with YOU people. Yawn. I enjoy my liberty, I guess that qualifies me as an evil _____insert insult here____. When are you going to take the hint: YOU WANT IT - YOU BUY IT. You're right in one respect I guess, I (for now) have the choice not to pay YOUR insurance. Lazy arrogant ####.

This rant brought to you by a wonderfully aromatic Oliva Serie V torpedo.

Just put your post in the same basket as all of your other knee-jerk reactions. Quit being a monkey and rely on your own thoughts. In other words, quit being the object of this video.

Last edited:
And your quote shows your ignornace...state facts not opinions. I'm not a a left wing or a right wing guy - no Rush, no liberals, no whomever else is trumpeting their party's talking points.
And which quote would that be?

Would that mean that the CINC would have to quit smoking?

Who cares if they ban smoking and/or alcohol?! I will continue to smoke and drink. Screw em!

<The following message is dripping with SARCASM>

WHAT?!?!

Do you mean to tell us that you are arrogant enough to use your OWN judgment to make a decision?! What HUBRIS! Is your decision in line with what is approved by the moronic oprah loving brain dead public TV audience?

Where do you come off making a decision that hasn't been approved by the green weenies, safety nazi's, political correctness police, or any other left wing approved behavior modification organization?!?!

How Dare You NOT act like the state run media wants you to?!

Latest resources

Back