Ban avbug ??

bafanguy

Total Time
Tried to respond in the penalty box, but couldn't. So, you're going to ban avbug, huh ? I can't follow whatever it was the other guy did, but I don't think I need to. The other guy was at fault...avbug was innocent. I demand you reinstate avbug immediately or there WILL be picketing...and we will immediately refuse to pay your non-qualified pension benefits because we have the judge in our pocket. You have been warned...

chperplt

Total Time
I can't follow whatever it was the other guy did,

The other guy flew illegally into a restricted area to kidnap (his words) people to get them out of New Orleans after the hurricane. He (TD) came on the board and was bragging about it. Avbug told him what an idiot he is and some verbal bashing ensued.

At some point TD mentioned how he's a doctor (Chiropractor I think) and how he's basically the second coming of god and should get a medal for his actions. It went down hill from there...

TD is a turd in my opinion.

BE200Driver

Total Time
What thread was this in?

EagleRJ

Are we there yet?
Total Time
I thought Avb-g was the second coming of G-d?

FN FAL

Freight Dawgs Rule
Total Time
7,000+
avbug said:
Present. Thanks for thinking of me.
Hahaha...well at least you came back before I had my third vodka and tonic and got all mushy and stuff... :D

bigD

Total Time
4.9e17
FN FAL said:
Hahaha...well at least you came back before I had my third vodka and tonic and got all mushy and stuff... :D

Vodka tonic? Friggin wuss! ;)

Vector4fun

Total Time
bigD said:
Vodka tonic? Friggin wuss! ;)

D,

There was a time years ago I drank warm Lone Star Longnecks for breakfast and brushed my teeth with Pearl. Nowadays I get a buzz from that Jack Daniels Pecan Pie down at the Gristmill.

bigD

Total Time
4.9e17
Hahahahah....I'm slowing down too. My tolerance has decreased substatially.

Snakum

How's your marmott?
Total Time
Little
you came back before I had my third vodka and tonic

F@g. :rolleyes:

Real men drink Wild Turkey and chase it with Amber Boch ... for breakfast. :mad:

Minh
(Now ... where'd I leave my glass of 2002 Meeker Barberian?) :D

Hugh Jorgan

Total Time
Dang, I thought I could come to this thread and vote. Oh well, back to spitting on pigs....I'm actually finding that in certain corners of the world, spit on pigs is viewed as rather useful. I knew he loved me.

FN FAL

Freight Dawgs Rule
Total Time
7,000+
Snakum said:
F@g. :rolleyes:

Real men drink Wild Turkey and chase it with Amber Boch ... for breakfast. :mad:

Minh
(Now ... where'd I leave my glass of 2002 Meeker Barberian?) :D
Hey...that sounds yuuummmmy! :D

NuGuy

Ex-Commuter
Total Time
bigD said:
Hahahahah....I'm slowing down too. My tolerance has decreased substatially.

Yea, no kidding. I tried that Red Bull/Vodka combo all the youngsters drink, and I couldn't decide to sh!t or go blind. Back to the beer for me!

Nu

AA717driver

A simpler time...
Total Time
+/-13k
I start to get giddy after a couple of Sierra Nevadas... Comin' up on the 47th anniversary of my birth. :(

"...I ain't as good as I once was..." :p TC