Ban Angus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

nptguy

He provides nothing positive for the board. Give me your best Angus, I know he's gonna give me hell,lol!

nptguy said:
He provides nothing positive for the board. Give me your best Angus, I know he's gonna give me hell,lol!

Are you looking for attention?

nptguy said:
I'm bored, and feel like breaking some horns
I think if you want to break horns with Col. Angus, you'll have to talk with ATL2CDG first.

Did you guys know that MacGyver's first name is Angus?

Angus needs to throw some slacks on, and stop wearing shorts with his sportcoat!

Not looking to flame...huh....

nptguy said:

Actually we shouldn't ban anyone unless they cross the line into obscene. My posts on these forums do not come close to the definition of obscene.

As far as this "thread" you have started..... at least people can now see that you indeed are a putz who is simply "looking" for trouble.... period.

There is nothing to be gained from this thread just like there was NOTHING to be gained from your ignorant, stone throwing thread about some ridiculous amatuer video taken and posted for the simple reason start to a flame.

My posts at least display common sense, and I don't post things simply to start fights and then hide behind the wall of innocence.... looking for some sucker to buy in to your simpleton "pity" cries.

I hope you never get into the Professional Pilot business... beacuse you don't have the class, nor the emotional maturity for it.

Based on your posts here......I think the right career for you would be "on scene news reporter" with "expert analysis" is your calling.

When an airliner is involved in an accident..... as the fire trucks arrive..... you can stand there 100 feet from the scene and immediately tell us all exactly what caused the accident.... complete with your list of credentials of "FAA Certified Pilot" boldly displayed at the bottom of the television screen (just like the bumper sticker that is on your scooter).

And don't forget to show everyone that video of the Deta 737 from LGA that you are such an expert on...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
FN FAL said:
I think if you want to break horns with Col. Angus, you'll have to talk with ATL2CDG first.

FNster:

I've never even heard of Angus before this thread, so I'm not quite sure why someone would have to go through me before ripping on this bloak.

Whats its with these new comers since late last year, I rememeber the most heated it ever got here was the citation kid threads, now all i see is this crap

Latest resources

Back