• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bada Bing Closing!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ps plus how will JB & Will post on flightinfo???? (joking guys :D easy now)

Hoser
Roll Tide!

Maybe we can get internet on the FMS....I'm getting better at typing on that thing....

No more "prop Mafia". No need for the Bada Bing Lounge. Besides that place was getting pretty crusty.

Don't worry though, I'm sure the newest regional based in ATL will have no problems calling it home.

If you had cleaned it up, Mesaba management would not have even considered it. Nothing but small, dirty and nasty for Mesaba crews. All of our crew rooms are shamefully sh!tty.

Be sure to put all of your broken chairs in there, and we'll feel right at home.

The question is can the Mesaba Saab Pilot's live up to the standard set fourth by the ATR Prop Mafia.

701EV

They need to put it over the door of the new exercise room. In general ATR pilots were in much better shape than the jet pilots.

You Mean stronger hands from clown punching??

If you had cleaned it up, Mesaba management would not have even considered it. Nothing but small, dirty and nasty for Mesaba crews. All of our crew rooms are shamefully sh!tty.

Be sure to put all of your broken chairs in there, and we'll feel right at home.

That lounge is disgusting. It should be condemned!

Trojan

So should we delay flights if we need to walk from D36 to C 55 to check the weather on a computer, and then walk all the way back while on a 30 minute turn (which is probably now 15 min because it takes so long to get parked)?

79%N1,

You check weather?

I thought those computers were for the rampers and air serve folks to buy things on ebay.

701EV

Latest resources

Back