Bada Bing Closing!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HoserASA

I sent an email to CP BS stating that closing D lounge and removing the computers a bad decision. Most of the 200s operate out of D, and with the minimal breaks between flights there is no time to go over to C and check OT, schedule changes, DLNet, etc. Plus I put my flight bag in the bag room at D as I often finish my trip on D. If anyone feels as I do, let the CPs know, SH, and BH. maybe they'll reverse this decision, hopefully.

ps plus how will JB & Will post on flightinfo???? (joking guys :D easy now)

Hoser
Roll Tide!

No more "prop Mafia". No need for the Bada Bing Lounge. Besides that place was getting pretty crusty.

Don't worry though, I'm sure the newest regional based in ATL will have no problems calling it home.

I sent an email to CP BS stating that closing D lounge and removing the computers a bad decision. Most of the 200s operate out of D, and with the minimal breaks between flights there is no time to go over to C and check OT, schedule changes, DLNet, etc. Plus I put my flight bag in the bag room at D as I often finish my trip on D. If anyone feels as I do, let the CPs know, SH, and BH. maybe they'll reverse this decision, hopefully.

ps plus how will JB & Will post on flightinfo???? (joking guys :D easy now)

Hoser
Roll Tide!
You actually think that an e-mail to that little suckup would do any good?

-Try emailing BH directly.... He actually will respond.

They need to put it over the door of the new exercise room. In general ATR pilots were in much better shape than the jet pilots.

Yeah, if by "the jet pilots" you mean all the Bill Jacksons.

The fate of the D lounge was sealed when they removed the coffee maker.

And no, the company will not talk to Air Serv about dropping folks off at the new lounge instead of the spine. How else are you gonna get the "Bill Jacksons" to switch to the new lot.

Latest resources

Back