• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bada Bing Closing!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
or just use the weather link on the delta gate agents computer. works for me on a, b, c, d and e.

But unless they've changed it, you still can't access ourasa on those computers. Personally, when scheduling calls to play games, I like to look at Etrip before I call them back. This way I have a few minutes to determine the legality of what they are trying to do.

"I can tell you this. Lot 3 rocks now because it's a ghost town. No more missing the bus while you drive around looking for a spot. There's always spots right near the sheds.

Staying was the best decision I've made in a while."

Keep up the good work! You have a lot of catching up to do!

So far lot S=sucks. If you fly at the time when the bus runs every 15 min then it might be great, but so far I've been in the lot for 3 pickups and 2 of them have been 40+ min waits. This is after 8pm, once after 11pm. Yes its 20 then, but when it takes over 45 min to get to your car, something is not right.

79%N1,

You check weather?

I thought those computers were for the rampers and air serve folks to buy things on ebay.

701EV
Nah them's for checking peeps on da' personal ads.

The proper technique seems to be to have one's pants tied on about level with the dangly bits, slumped half off the chair, extra points for smelling like a mixture jet A, sour unions and old socks while having a radio tuned to some sort of ramp ops frequency with the volume turned up loud enough to hear over a MD88 turning a JT8D off a start cart 10 feet away.

Bonus points for all the foregoing, plus the hair pick and holding a cell phone to argue with the girlfriend while checking out new prospects on the personal ads.

Last edited:
Lot S is great. Saves me a few min off my drive. I don't have a problem parking. I have yet to see the 25 minute ride... Overall Lot S is saving me time, but they need to get the route redone. The ride there is twice as long as it has to be.

I believe that it is in the contract that we have to be able to print out our pairing. If we cant do that from the gate agents computers, I see some delayed flights from having to trek from wherever you are at all the way to C55 to check the new schedule.

This is an idea that really hasn't been thought all the way through. Much like when updates and revisions stopped being put in each of our folders, this is an action to save time and effort on the part of the IT guys at the expense of shifting more burden on to the pilots.

nothing in the contract says that you have to be able to print a pairing, the company must make computers available in domicile, it doesnt say anything about on each concourse. i have been flying on a, b and south d more than c but never felt a need to have a lounge on d. we are getting a new, nice lounge and all people on here do is bitch about the dump on d closing.

And now the crew shuttle service has been eliminated. It was useful many times, especially when you parked at E and had to get to C. I don't blame them, though, if it really cost ASA $10,000 per month!

How could it be costing 10K a month? Just lease 2 vans and hire a few people to staff it. The fuel couldn't be that expensive for that type of operation. Sounds kinda like that $70 acars paper we had.

Latest resources

Back