Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bad companies or good complainers? VOTE NOW!

• Thread starter emspilot 02
  • Start date
  • Watchers 15

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think it matters, pic or sic. I agree with lonelyguy, if you are treated bad then leave. If you are treated good, then maybe there is a future where you are at. If you haven't noticed, the companies that are doing good are not revolving doors. Good people will stay if you treat them well.

spazdude

CaptainSpaz said:
LOL! Even if he meant SIC (like as opposed to PIC) it still doesnt make sense. I think he meant (sic) as in the misunderstood if not bizzare grammatical correction used when quoting another persons words. Either way, it doesn't seem to fit. Was just curious...
It really does not matter most pilots staying anywhere for any length of time is based on how they are treated.Bad treatment leads to Bottom Feeder companies.

Give me a break Jello!!

Thats an interesting statement comming from a guy who treated everyone like sh#t for a number of years, prior to your termination! You thought you were pretty tough standing behind Matteer.

I do what i want

I treated people however the hell I wanted to. And yes I was tough then and I still am tough. I never made anyone stay if they didn't want to. If somone had a problem with me, i'd just tell them to F#$@ themselves and have a nice day!

Last edited:
jelloshotpilot

jelloshotpilot said:
I treated people however the hell I wanted to. And yes I was tough then and I still am tough. I never made anyone stay if they didn't want to. If somone had a problem with me, i'd just tell them to F#$@ themselves and have a nice day!
This was the management style of Rob and Tony.I never understood how those guys could ever function without each other,they were both idiots.

Last edited:
jelloshotpilot said:

I bet you are/were a joy to be around. Pppppfffffftttt!!!!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Maybe I should just buy everyone out so everyone stops complaining! Let me know if you need a job under me. Must have 727 type, 9000 hours TT, 3500 multi, 1000 in type. Let me know if interested. Must relocate to NYC area.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back