Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bad companies or good complainers? VOTE NOW!

• Thread starter emspilot 02
  • Start date
  • Watchers 15

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, I know it doesnt make sense but that seems to be the nature of intimidation. Lots of pilots were knocking our doors down for a crappy job and most of them were willing to whore out their moms for a nickel. Management would have fired anyone at that time. It was absolutely baffling how screwed-up they were. Just thinking about makes me think I'm developing a tumor.

I've got a question. How the hell can ANYONE MAKE you sign a contract for recurrent? Just don't sign the thing. There is no way an employer can FORCE you to sign a contract with the threat of firing you if you don't. That's grounds for a lawsuit from hell. Casually, professionally tell them that you'd be more than happy to go to recurrent, but you refuse to sign a contract for it. If they fire you, get a lawyer. You'll clean up.

Sign contract, go recurrent, fly, get paycheck. No signy contract, no goey recurrent, no fly, no getty paycheck. Automatically self un-employed.

Suing people isnt all its cracked up to be. Sure, we live in a litigation-happy society but it really isnt that easy to get competent legal help with some of these types of problems. I checked. Some laywers told me right up front that a company can pretty much do anything they want as long as the responsibility is up to me to prove wrong-doing. I didnt want to work for these people so bad that I couldnt walk away from it and I didnt want to spend time in court suing a bunch of sh*ts.

emspilot00

emspilot00 you are the real loser like your friend Rob and emspilot02 is making you look like a true idiot.Scott did you ever find another job after you were fired in Lincoln Nebraska.

emspilot00, guess i don't know what you're talking about...sounds like you got a pretty big chip on your shoulder. Also, why do YOU have to act like you're me? Sounds like you're just a little bit jealous!

I maybe used to fly with emspilot00 I think. Lonelyguy if he is who you say he is. He wasn't much of a pilot even though he thought he was.

Latest resources

Back