Background Check Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SpoilerFault

Hi everyone, how would one check to see if a pilot currently has, or has ever had any type of violation or certificate action against them?

It's simple if that pilot is you. Just go down to the FSDO and ask, they can run your pilot record right there.

Not sure if your asking about another pilot other than yourself. You could maybe ask the FSDO and see what they say about that one.

Thanks redflyer65 and others who have given me some pretty good info about PRIA via PM. You have all been extremely helpful!

My FAA record is classified and cannot be accessed by the lowly FSDO or my company (which, incidentally, I am not allowed to reveal here). My file requires level 1AAA access which the POTUS doesn't even have.

Call PRIA records at FAA hq in OKC. You'll talk to a human after just a few automated button pushes. They'll tell you everything that is avail. publicly and is the only info any prospective employer will be able to get ahold of.

You can get your complete airmen record from OKC for around $5 it has copies of all your temp certificates, 8710's, etc.... Not sure if that would have violations on it but I would think so since it's your "complete airmen record".

You can get your complete airmen record from OKC for around $5 it has copies of all your temp certificates, 8710's, etc.... Not sure if that would have violations on it but I would think so since it's your "complete airmen record".

Oh yeah you bet it does!

Latest resources

Back