• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Background Check Book

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The only reason for these posts are to spam the forums: as she said "Sales" If you want to advertise buy a ad on flightinfo.com but don't create posts trying to create pagehits or anything. We're not the suckers that you might think :)

Also: Look at her signature. Its littered with links for personal profit websites if you don't beleive me.

awacs941 said:
The only reason for these posts are to spam the forums: as she said "Sales" If you want to advertise buy a ad on flightinfo.com but don't create posts trying to create pagehits or anything. We're not the suckers that you might think :)

Also: Look at her signature. Its littered with links for personal profit websites if you don't beleive me.

Geez, so many people on this site ask for assistance on background checks. I receive a press release in my mailbox about that kind of a book. I post it on here as a resource. I am not making a dime on this. I told her about making landing pages, of which I have several on my website based upon the keyword searches that people perform on the internet. It is smart business to track what works and what doesn't. If it works, then she can put an ad on here.

Now, exactly whose signature are you talking about? Mine or hers? If you are talking about mine, I PAY to have an ad on this site. I have contributed more than a thousand posts to this website helping people with their questions. I have been doing that for more than three years.

If you are talking about her signature, it is common to put links to your website to make it easier for press people to find your site. If there is anything else there, I have no idea what it is.

Thanks for the very valuable info there Kathy. It says a lot about the author, J. Maxwell, to write up a reply like that. Sorry about the negative comments that a few folks put on this thread. People know better than to pay much attention to the negative stuff. I appreciate your calm, collected replys.

What's up with this paypal sandbox developer bit? Can't I just pay through regular old paypal or do I have to create a whole new account?

STOP BEING SUCH D******KHEADS.

Resume Writer has been very helpful to people around here. If she wants to plug a colleagues book thats fine.

Why does everyone always have knee-jerk reactions of attackign people. Whether she gets a dime or not is irrelevant. If you think the book may help you then purchase it, if not don't. There are a lot of folks here who plug their own sites (especially in their signatures) and all the products advertised on FI receive some form of commission.

There shouldn't be a need for Reumse Writer to have to defend herself like this, but hse has and has offered verfication to her agreement.

Geeeez.....she's only being helpful..... The background check post comes up all too often around here, someones always looking for advice on this or that....and we know a lot of us aren't exaclty saints, so chillout.

Jafar said:
What's up with this paypal sandbox developer bit? Can't I just pay through regular old paypal or do I have to create a whole new account?

I'm not sure what you ran into, but when I ordered it, it asked specifically if I had a Paypal account, to which I signed in.

Email her at [email protected] and see if she can answer your questions, as I have no clue as to how she set up her Paypal.

Latest resources

Back