• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B747 down in South America?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What are the chances that this is a FARC retaliation? Stupid idea I know but it seems well placed after the hostages.

I have heard sabotage from someone who worked at Kalitta.... I guess there is a chance

It is very clear that the FARC is angry at the US. This event happen very close to the hostages who the columbians and the US rescued. Columbia is a huge ally. Columbia is a very important ally if Venzuela should ever go into a combat with the US. FARC is a terrorist group just like the folks in the Middle East. Kalitta is a US company.

It is very clear that the FARC is angry at the US. This event happen very close to the hostages who the columbians and the US rescued. Columbia is a huge ally. Columbia is a very important ally if Venzuela should ever go into a combat with the US. FARC is a terrorist group just like the folks in the Middle East. Kalitta is a US company.

You figured all that out on your own, or did someone help you?

Here we go......

I heard...somebody said on another board.....the National Inquire is reporting.......

I'm just repeating what a FO said who works there. I said a possibility. I didn't say thats what I think.

Lets go, lets hear some more bashing....:smash:

I think these guys did a awesome job. I was just saying the possibility of sabatoge is extremely high. Shouldn't 74 fly on two engines at 9000-10000 thousand feet even at gross?

Latest resources

Back