• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B6 Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's the thing, as a new hire, I'm not likely to side with the offensive and demeaning crowd. If you want to win hearts and minds, you better change your tune.

Waaaaaaaa

Be nice to me or I'll vote no. Holy crap where do they grow you people.

Facts facts facts. They are there in plain sight if you care to see them with vision unfettered by emotions.

JetBlue is a good job. We need a CBA. ALPA is the best way there....

Those are the facts.

Waaaaaaaa

Be nice to me or I'll vote no. Holy crap where do they grow you people.

Facts facts facts. They are there in plain sight if you care to see them with vision unfettered by emotions.

JetBlue is a good job. We need a CBA. ALPA is the best way there....

Those are the facts.

I'm not crying about it. I just think it's pretty obvious that being a dick won't help your cause.

I'm on the fence. I came here because JetBlue is non union, so the fact that I'm on the fence is a significant change in your direction.

Cave in for what?

Go back to the regional board where you will always belong.

If you were still here at 9e you would've voted yes on the concession ta. No doubt about it. Then post on flight info on why you voted yes like the rest of these scabs you use to work with.

I'm not crying about it. I just think it's pretty obvious that being a dick won't help your cause.

I'm on the fence. I came here because JetBlue is non union, so the fact that I'm on the fence is a significant change in your direction.

Craziest line I have read on Flightinfo this year. :eek::eek::mad:

Seriously, what is there to be on the fence about?

Take 5 minutes and compare CBA vacations and your FSM.

The FSM allocates only 2 weeks per pilot. Doesn't matter if your seat has 10 year FOs the FSM allocates only 2 weeks vacation for that 10 year pilot.

PSIA (peer set industry average) is 26 days vs the FSM 14 for a 10 year pilot.

This allocation affects the 1st year pilot because the FSM has a one pass vacation bidding system. First pilot on the list can bid and be awarded 6 weeks which is the allocation for 3 pilots. By the time the bidding system get to your group there is little to no vacation left to be awarded. This has zero to do with seniority and instead has 100% to do with the failure of the Direct Relationship to have a reasonable allocation, distribution, PTV accrual and bank and a multi pass bidding system.

BTW the DR has been working on this since 2007 with the PCRB and FSM Working Groups and the current PVC.

No where fast is the Direct Relationship.

Also go the the pilot page on hellojetblue and add JBPA to the end of .com/pilots/jbpa and review the history that you missed and the promises made and failure of leadership to deliver. Nothing out of reach. Just average compensation. Very reasonable requests ignored over the past 8 years.

The DR is a failure and you are just the latest on the block to give it more time. It is part of the plan to stall and stall and stall and then 10 years later it is 10 years later and 1/3 of your career is over.

Last edited:
Take 5 minutes and compare CBA vacations and your FSM.

The FSM allocates only 2 weeks per pilot. Doesn't matter if your seat has 10 year FOs the FSM allocates only 2 weeks vacation for that 10 year pilot.

PSIA (peer set industry average) is 26 days vs the FSM 14 for a 10 year pilot.

This allocation affects the 1st year pilot because the FSM has a one pass vacation bidding system. First pilot on the list can bid and be awarded 6 weeks which is the allocation for 3 pilots. By the time the bidding system get to your group there is little to no vacation left to be awarded. This has zero to do with seniority and instead has 100% to do with the failure of the Direct Relationship to have a reasonable allocation, distribution, PTV accrual and bank and a multi pass bidding system.

BTW the DR has been working on this since 2007 with the PCRB and FSM Working Groups and the current PVC.

No where fast is the Direct Relationship.

Also go the the pilot page on hellojetblue and add JBPA to the end of .com/pilots/jbpa and review the history that you missed and the promises made and failure of leadership to deliver. Nothing out of reach. Just average compensation. Very reasonable requests ignored over the past 8 years.

The DR is a failure and you are just the latest on the block to give it more time. It is part of the plan to stall and stall and stall and then 10 years later it is 10 years later and 1/3 of your career is over.

I share your concerns about vacation. I have about 50% confidence that a union will take that windfall away from senior pilots and distribute it through the group.

I am a yes voter though.

It's education of the 95% that the 5% are afraid of.

Once that occurs the 5% will run and hide. There is no way they will stand up in public and advocate they get all 6 weeks at once before the next pilot get one week. They will do that in private in PVC and WRC meeting and try and strong arm others.

Only in a process where the participants are afraid of transparency can these grifters get away with their type of advocacy and thinking.

Video taped meetings have a way of stifling the grifters.

With the DR there is no hope for change - ever.

Also the excuse that FLiCA is busy until 2014 is total bull********************. The WRC could find a third party to handle a multi pass bidding system.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back