• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B6 Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe I should pass the brief case to a man in a long trench coats in a dark parking garage, while you keep the getaway car running......

Useless.

The context to the statement to call Mark is regarding what would occur if a UAL or DAL or AA pilot failed a drug or alcohol test.

Of your supposed 20, how many for drug/alcohol related issues. Those idiots would get fired from any airline union or not so I don't really count them towards your total.

He is the SME on theses issue.

The context to the statement to call Mark is regarding what would occur if a UAL or DAL or AA pilot failed a drug or alcohol test.

He is the SME on theses issue.

Just as I knew the case would be, that phone call would not net me any real information about pilots fired without any justifiable cause. The truth is that pilots have been fired for good reason, but that doesn't fit your scare narrative.

If you want me to be concerned about pilots being fired for reporting to work and failing a drug or alcohol test, you have the WRONG guy. I have a zero tolerance policy for reporting to the cockpit under the influence. My customers, my coworkers and my company are entitled to clean cockpit crews.

If some organizing committee members failed drug/alcohol tests, lied on an asap report, or intentionally smashed company property, that says more about you guys than the company and if the facts on these get out, you will get no support on these issues from anyone but your fellow extremists. And that is exactly why you guys have given no specificity on these ALLEGED unjustified firings.

Actually, what I've heard about computer guy is that he's got a lawyer, has a very good case, and has a real chance of winning. Everyone is real hush hush, but if he was indeed wrongfully fired, he's about to get DEEP into Jetblue's pockets.

Good.

If he deliberately smashed his computer, threatened the FO, and acted like an a$$hole, then he deserves to be fired and he won't get a damn thing. But if he didn't, it's going to come out in discovery and/or in court, and he's going to get a lot of money plus his job back if he wants it.

The truth will come out in time.

Just as I knew the case would be, that phone call would not net me any real information about pilots fired without any justifiable cause.
You changed the subject juicer.

The point of reaching out to Prostandards was to check the facts regarding what protections are available to UAL, DAL pilots if they failed a alcohol or drug test?

Someone said the same as this place and you apparently agreed. Then you posted you called (which you didn't) and apparently did not want to know the answer since you did not ask the question of what protection are available to UAL and DAL etc pilots.

When a juicer is a troll she become smarta$$.

Last edited:
I never called, period. I will not call. I have no trust that the person you refer me to isn't just as dishonest as you.

Pilots have been fired for cause. Sorry your friends do really stupid skit like showing up drunk/high, smashing company property or lie on an asap report. Maybe no one told them it was wrong to do those things. And it is now clear why you provide no specificity on any of these alleged unjustified firings, because you would get NO support.

Don't know him. I now know you well enough to know I don't trust you or your recommendations.

Your right, the last 7-8 years of posting about my previous regional airlines and now at JetBlue were all just a setup so I can be a management stooge.

Wow.

Latest resources

Back