B6 decision

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RJidiot

Is compensation the main reason for attrition at jetBlue or are there other issues causing turnover? I did a search and it keeps coming back to money.

Sorry, hijack......

Pilot Open House
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Orlando Support Center
8265 Hangar Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32827
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Visit our Training Campus in Orlando, Florida and meet the JetBlue Flight Operations, Training and Recruitment Leadership Team. Transportation: Our JetBlue 32 passenger bus will be departingMCO Terminal A, lower level, spaces 26/27 every 20 minutes between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. If you are driving, parking is available on campus.Attire: This is a casual event so please wear commuter friendlycasual business attire or your uniform. Apply on-line: If you are interested in joining the JetBlue Flight Ops Team, please apply on-line at www.jetblue.com. Candidates must meet our First Officer minimum qualificationsto be considered for employment. You are welcome to bring an updated resume to the Open House. Attendance is not required to be considered for an interview.

Most of the 400+ US Air guys are going back I think, the 100+ American, and 150+ United guys as well. Plus the growth.

Most of the 400+ US Air guys are going back I think, the 100+ American, and 150+ United guys as well. Plus the growth.

I would bet that since the seniority integration that most of the US Air guys will be staying.

GP

I was talking with a JBA pilot in BOS the other day that is US furloughee, and said that he is not going back after reading the integration agreement. Not sure exactly how bad it is, but I suspect that the grass isn't always greener on your old pasture either.

You guys may be right. I have not seen that yet. I had a US Air guy in my Jumpseat and he is going back and some friends of his as well, but he may be in the minority.

Fly Safe

It boils down to retirement. Years left in the industry and the amount of dollars at the end (United, AA,........not USAir). The USAir guys will most likely stay.
B6 retirement is going in right direction (more to go) to retain and attract.

Latest resources

Back