• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B-747 off the runway in MIA..?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last time I checked Blair had a couple of his own airplanes. What is he doing flying a scheduled revenue flight.

I hear the Captain aced his air law test, though. Jolly good for Him! Cheerio, I'm off to PPRUNE.....

The Brits are cutting costs again. I think Blair and his family were upgraded to First from Steerage...

Speaking of First class and BA, flew 3 days ago from MIA to LHR and I have to stay was not terribly impressed, with there selection of food for first class pax. Seat/bed was not bad could of been better, service was OK ..

Also seems like the media are making more of it, than what really happened..

LOL! :D

Well, at least we got em all covered in one page!

No not quite:

It was probably the new hire FO who carries a backpack, has spiked and frosted hair, wears his Ipod buds and sunglasses in the terminal without his hat, and carries a piece of plywood to sleep on. He may have been on a little known "pilot exchange program" with BA from pinnacle or mesa. Both of these airlines suck and are "lowering the bar" the world over.

There ya go, I think we pretty much have them all now. Continue to discuss amongst yourselves...

Wait! Wait! I've got another one.....

It's probably a 300 hour wonder that got hired at one of the bottom feeders, failed training multiple times, got fired and then got on with BA because daddy was in management.

Ok......carry on now....

Since one of them already lost one in LAX and continued the flight this guy thought he would one-up-them with the PM onboard!

Tony wuz ellledgedlee commin to Miami in search a some grass and stuff. I like thinkin hiz pilots foundz him sum.

Planez in da grass iz like wayyyyy baaaad kharma, my peeps from all differnt places an stuufff.

I thinks dat leather jacket and dat hat can bee distractin wehn i fly tooo, dats why I close dat cockypit door, and den like fly necked. Ty Guy told me tooo dooo dat. He sayz it help him to stay awake an like be givvin him sumptin to focuss on. Waht you mean be dat, Ty?

Latest resources

Back