• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B-737 type.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You might want to check out the old board for information as I remember this being discussed on there quite a bit. I am hoping to need the information myself eventually! Good luck to you and sorry I can not provide more info.

Kevin

Thanks knelson, I will try that. I herd of a place in Dallas, TX, that offers a course for around 7,000. Any help with the name of the place would be appreciated.

The place in Dallas is Higher power, ask for Rod Lewin, we use to fly together for Kitty Hawk he is a very good instructor.
Fly safe

Type

If you're wanting to go to Souhtwest,you might want to check out K&S Aviation in Phoenix. It's owned by a Southwest Pilot,trains using Southwest procedures and checklists,and usually has Southwest instructors.7k also covers hotel while training. Web site is B737-training.com. Hope that helps.

Very nice people too..K&S that is..

MLBWINGBORN

I thank you very much for the information everybody. It sure is nice to be able to turn on your computer and get some great advice from you all.

I got my 737 type out at Boeing, the best training I have ever had. If you have the bucks that is where I would go, great job oppurtunities are avialiable with the BJ's too, all Boeing contacts.

Latest resources

Back