• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

B-737 type.

Mr Freeze

Total Time
I am looking for a 142 training facility offering a 737 type course. Thanks.

knelson

Total Time
not mu
You might want to check out the old board for information as I remember this being discussed on there quite a bit. I am hoping to need the information myself eventually! Good luck to you and sorry I can not provide more info.

Kevin

Mr Freeze

Total Time
Thanks knelson, I will try that. I herd of a place in Dallas, TX, that offers a course for around 7,000. Any help with the name of the place would be appreciated.

frenchy

Total Time
The place in Dallas is Higher power, ask for Rod Lewin, we use to fly together for Kitty Hawk he is a very good instructor.
Fly safe

publisher

Total Time
737 ratings

Higher Power
AeroService
Pan American Flight Training
Jet Tech
K&S Aviation

skydash

Total Time
loads
Type

If you're wanting to go to Souhtwest,you might want to check out K&S Aviation in Phoenix. It's owned by a Southwest Pilot,trains using Southwest procedures and checklists,and usually has Southwest instructors.7k also covers hotel while training. Web site is B737-training.com. Hope that helps.

MLBWINGBORN

Freedom Fighter
Total Time
Alot.
Very nice people too..K&S that is..

MLBWINGBORN

Mr Freeze

Total Time
I thank you very much for the information everybody. It sure is nice to be able to turn on your computer and get some great advice from you all.

TurboS7

Total Time
I got my 737 type out at Boeing, the best training I have ever had. If you have the bucks that is where I would go, great job oppurtunities are avialiable with the BJ's too, all Boeing contacts.