• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

aww, how sweet.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LMFAO!! That # must have throw you boys off! Hi-fu#$ing-larious!

Better than a few years ago when they handed them out on Thanksgiving to all the poor schelps out flying 4 day trips. Most of the Turkeys thawed out in overhead bins where they dripped on passengers, or rotted under row 14

Only deli turkey. You might be able to get a cornish game hen though. Steal some mini liquors to have with your cornish game hen and pretend you're a giant. Who said ASA couldn't be entertaining.

Well played sir.

Comair got rid of all Christmas gifts 4 years ago.... I guess we get coal

I apparently pick airlines to work for that don't give out stuff like this.

I guess every day is a holiday, and every meal is a feast.

Used to be up to 12 lbs turkey...so now it's up to $12?

NFS! It's twelve dollars. I'm gonna' git me two of dem "Banquet" frozen turkey slices and gray in the aluminum tubs. Afterwards, I can toss the pans in the recycle bin and make some real money...

btw: Your avatar girl rocks.

Comair got rid of all Christmas gifts 4 years ago.... I guess we get coal
Treat yourself to some 2 engine taxis, APUs to keep yourself warm while programming the FMS, and entertained at FL350 with the extra nifty APU gauges. Play some fun games with your F/O, BTMS bingo is a good one, as well as find the most obscure possible write up at an outstation challenge! Since Rome is burning, might as well spray some flammable liquids as well! For the ultimate, get off the plane at an outstation, jumpseat home and mail your ID back to the company.
PBR

Latest resources

Back