Awesome Video

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
I think I've flown with these guys before!!!!!

Quite interesting the amount of sideload those planes can handle-I had no idea!!

Mmmmmm Burritos

Where mah dogs at?
Total Time
Lies!!
WTF!!! A little beyond the xwind limit?!! Especially from the 3rd landing on! I guess it depends on which way the wind is coming from as to who lands the airplane since the downwind pilot cant even see the runway with that much crab...

mar

Remember this one?
Total Time
Fantastic machine

What can you say about Boeing except that they make a fantastic machine.

The freaky part about landing an airplane of that size in a crab is that the cockpit needs to be situated over the runway edge to keep the mains on the centerline. :eek:

gutshotdraw

ZERT Wilson CQB User
Total Time
If I'm not mistaken, the text is Portuguese. I think it read "Holy Schnikies!!!"

Flying Illini

Hit me Peter!
Total Time
Where were they doing this at? And why? Is that x-wind certification stuff? That would be so cool to do!

Ex737Driver

Contract 2020????
Total Time
15000+
I want to see an A380 try to do that!

Clyde

Total Time
4000+
I didn't recognize any of those airlines. :D

Hung Start

Just the cleanup guy
Total Time
enough
Been said before, "If it's not Boeing, I'm not going!"

Flying Illini

Hit me Peter!
Total Time
My wife did a rough translation:

It is not every day that we find the winds calm. What to make in these situations? He flies. He comes back to the time of flying club. One remembers his (instructors or instructions) and he makes a safe landing. These pilots have certainly flown conventional aircraft. He learns with the best ones.

Newjetjockey

Total Time
Man, those Aeromexico guys land about as well as they communicate......OK, I know its not Spanish but I had to say it.

MJG

Total Time
7000+
Boeing 777 crosswind certification videos....

Saw them originally back in 96' during a special vip tour of the Boeing widebody plant. They had some even crazier stuff that they showed us that day as well. Cool stuff all around.

The way some of these Asian airlines fly those things it's a good thing that even something that big can take stuff like that.