• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Awesome BizJet Destinations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bora Bora and Papeete were two of the most beautiful destinations I have ever flown into. But the French could screw up a free lunch. Multi-gozillion dollar resorts next to corrugated tin shacks in Papeete. Island time on an unbelievable scale. Too bad.

Heading there on Sat. for a week. Expensive, but what a fun place...so much history and scenery to take in, in and out of the city limits.

Have a crepe au Nutella for me! TC

Really Iowa???

How about "go back to Dubuque"? That's not REALLY Iowa... ;) TC

Don't know what you mean my that, but I'll take it in stride. Dubuque is a nice little area of Iowa. :laugh: . Believe it or not, you can actually ski there at a decent place.

We're going to start going to Australia and, dare I say, Mongolia and China here within the next 12 months. I know I'm looking forward to Australia but I'm not sure about Mongolia!

Hope I'm not totally hijacking the thread....

I resent that comment!!! Iowa is the only God's Country we've got left. ;)

I like anwhere BUT Mexico, Northern South America, Detroit, and NYC!

Iowa over Manhattan?

yikes where do we start.....

:)

Got a Maldives trip coming up. AMAZING Place

I was there last year. Great place! No need for a handler (unless you really just want to spend the money). Get weather and file at the base of the Tower. Nothing to Customs or Immigration. Anywhere you stay you will have to take a boat (or one of the Twin Otters from Maldives Air if you are staying far from Male'). I would recommend the Bandos. 30min. boat ride, but man what a place!

I like anwhere BUT Mexico, Northern South America, Detroit, and NYC!

???? I would not want to live in Manhatten, but I love it when ever I am there.

As for my favorite desination .... home! All the others are just a hotel room without my family. Not to say that I do not have a good time, but I still love seeing the Columbia River after a long trip.

Last edited:
I did 6 months in DBQ. It's more like SW WI than the rest of IA. It's a little parochial there. We got strange looks because we'd drive down to MLI to eat dinner--a whopping 40 min. drive. You'd think we told people we had done a few orbits around the Moon...TC

Latest resources

Back