AWAC to get a few ACA CRJ's?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RJPilott

Rumors are starting that AWAC may get some ACA CRJ's when we separate from UAL. Any AWAC pilots have some info? Thanks in advance....

Hi!

WHo owns ACA's CRJs?

On anther tack, my wife got an email from INdependence Air re: their start up. SHe travels a lot, and got on their mailing list somehow.

What R the chances that Indy would send a couple of CRJs/day into Green Bay-->Dulles? We R hoping we get Indy service here. We have NO LCC to fly on.

CLiff
GRB

atpcliff said:
Hi!

WHo owns ACA's CRJs?

On anther tack, my wife got an email from INdependence Air re: their start up. SHe travels a lot, and got on their mailing list somehow.

What R the chances that Indy would send a couple of CRJs/day into Green Bay-->Dulles? We R hoping we get Indy service here. We have NO LCC to fly on.

CLiff
GRB

ACA holds the leases on all but a few. Those few are owned outright by ACA. UAL has no rights to these planes, so the chances of this rumor coming true are zippo.

As to GRB, the company is being quite cagy about when & where. the published destination plan is at:

http://www.flyi.com/html/destinationplan.html

Notice that GRB is not on the list. We are uncertain which cities will become flyi cities, or when they will begin service to those cities.

PBE said:
UAL has no rights to these planes, so the chances of this rumor coming true are zippo.

Exit strategy? 87 CRJ's to feed 27 A319's? I wouldnt exactly say zippo. Anything is possible with negotiation. Although i hope you are right....

RJPilott said:
Exit strategy? 87 CRJ's to feed 27 A319's? I wouldnt exactly say zippo. Anything is possible with negotiation. Although i hope you are right....

27 A319'S right now thru first quarter 06. If you think they have any plan on stopping there you are crazy. After they prove the plan works thier finance rates drop on any new aircraft orders.

We are sure seeing a lot of Air Wisconsin/ ACA rumors on this board. While anything can happen, it would be tough for Indy Air to be associated in any way with United.

Latest resources

Back