• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AWAC or Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The republic crews at the hotel here dont impress me Id say go hang out with your buddy at AWAC

I had offers from both. I stuck with AWAC because they offered me first and when RAH called me for a classdate, I was awaiting to start IOE at AWAC. I had some tough luck in my career but no regrets on my decisions.

I work at AWAC and I say go to Republic! I seems that AWAC is gonna be 70RJ company for a while... 5yrs and counting. Oh yeah, The "new" domiciles suck horribly.

Go fly the E170s and new E175s at Republic - don't be a fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let us know what you choose (both actually good choices).

rjacobs said:
if he meets RAH mins., then he meets AWAC mins as AWAC has lower mins than RAH.

You wouldn't believe it judging by the couple of RAH crews I've come across - tardy, and scary sometimes when having to J/S!!

Victor Meldrew said:
You wouldn't believe it judging by the couple of RAH crews I've come across - tardy, and scary sometimes when having to J/S!!

Go ahead and PM your name. I will be happy to pass it along so you do nto have to be scared in the J/S again jerkoff

Upgrade at RAH is going to be years away even with this expansion for Continental and Airways. When it's all said and done RAH will have 220 aircraft and 2200 pilots. Anybody getting hired on right now will be in the right seat indefinitely. Right now we're at 1494 pilots.

Latest resources

Back