AWAC or Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

thowe21

Have class dates at both which one should I choose... tough decision for me already kind of made my mind up but am interested in honest opinions thanks

if he meets RAH mins., then he meets AWAC mins as AWAC has lower mins than RAH. I would say, where do you want to live, which aircraft do you want to fly, what is the money difference, work rules, etc... Either one is better than TSA.

I've jumpseated with Republic before and was shocked at the things the company does to the pilot group. CURRENTLY you will upgrade faster at RAH from what flightinfo says. Pick the airline you would be comfortable spending your career at. Who knows, Great Lakes might be the place to be in a few years. Roll the dice.

AWACoff said:
I've jumpseated with Republic before and was shocked at the things the company does to the pilot group. CURRENTLY you will upgrade faster at RAH from what flightinfo says. Pick the airline you would be comfortable spending your career at. Who knows, Great Lakes might be the place to be in a few years. Roll the dice.

What was so shocking? Not sitting on hot reserve? Or was it the lack of junior manning? I know, the most shocking is the XMAS bonus.

I'm always shocked that the captain is my age.

Well, I would have to say that those are the two I would probably want offers from, if I was in your shoes. Both great choices. Probably more expansion due on the horizon with RAH.

Tough call, but I'm going to have to say go with RAH on this one :)

Latest resources

Back